New Gameplay Challenge

by - January 01, 2023

 


On the new gameplay I’m working on.

 

Immigrant Gabriela arrives in the sims’ world in search of a better life. She realizes she must start from scratch, so she looks for an old cottage farm and begins to renovate it while residing there.


I wanted to make it somewhat like the Rags to Riches and the 100-Baby Challenge, where she educates her kids well, so they may leave a successful legacy for the future.


It’s somewhat similar to “rags to riches,” “the 100 baby challenge,” and “the Legacy challenge.”

I’m still working on the cabin, though. To make money, Gabriela has begun studying cross stitch and has also taken up painting and gardening. Inside, I still have some work to finish. But I still thought I’d update you on my progress.

You May Also Like

0 comments